One of the greatest financial challenges you will face is adequately preparing for retirement. A fixed index annuity is a good option because you can:
- Guarantee protection from market fluctuations
- Earn credited interest based on market index changes
- Benefit from tax deferral to grow savings quicker
- Have flexible income options, including lifetime income that may increase but can never decrease
- Receive bonuses on some products
What is an Annuity?
An annuity is a contract issued by an insurance company. It is a unique financial product that provides tax deferral of credit interested and the option (if funds are annuitized) of a guaranteed monthly income for life.
Although annuities can serve various needs, the primary purpose is that of a retirement vehicle. It is attractive because of the money accumulating in an annuity grows on a tax deferred basis.
There are two parts to an annuities: the accumulation phase and the distribution phase. After accumulation, you can enter into the distribution phase or you can simply cash out.
We’re Here to Help
If you have questions or concerns about retirement, please feel free to give us a call at (401) 821-7330 or send an e-mail request for more information.
Learn more about other insurance products we offer: